Website Chalhoub Group Qatar
Chalhoub Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Supply Planner – Lacoste in Qatar
Supply Planner – Lacoste Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Supply Planner – Lacoste has publish a notification on www.chalhoubgroup.com career page for the recruitment of Chalhoub Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Chalhoub Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Chalhoub Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Supply Planner – Lacoste|
|Salary||QAR 5667.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Supply Planner – Lacoste Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
What you will be doing
As an Administration Executive you can expect to be responsible for supporting operations, planning, organising and implementing the day to day administrative tasks such as communication systems, stationary and office supplies, collaterals and special projects, as well as up-skilling in the everyday!
- Update, follow-up and archive on administrative records of office activities, business transactions, policies and board resolutions
- Assist in confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Assist the Administration Manager in various projects
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation, catering, special needs requirements, printing
- Format and despatch companywide communication
- Follow up on all matters pertaining to customer/supplier contracts
- Coordinate transportation facilities for staff
- Follow up on all work-related subscriptions (magazines, newspapers…)
- Organize all elements pertaining to staff sale including sale lists, layout, badge distribution, refreshments, security, deliveries and general supervision
- Administer replenishment of staff uniforms
- Administer of laundry Services and allocation of costs
- Audit processes implementation by front desk attendants, service assistants and drivers
- Ensure the periodic replenishment of all stationary and groceries
- Ensure proper tracking of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers in coordination with Group Procurement
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.chalhoubgroup.com.