Website Chalhoub Group Qatar
Chalhoub Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Trainer in Qatar
Trainer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Trainer has publish a notification on www.chalhoubgroup.com career page for the recruitment of Chalhoub Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Chalhoub Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Chalhoub Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Trainer|
|Salary||QAR 4273.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Trainer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Implement all training programmes in line with the learning ladder at the Retail Academy
- Review and update the training programmes of the learning ladder with the latest innovations
- Provide other Learning and Development solutions to employee and supervisory levels
- Support Explorers in the use of various learning platforms such as Chalhoub University, Axonify, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of effective development methods to educate and enhance performance
- Design and deliver training in various modes: face to face, virtual, blended, etc.
- Support brands and communities through co-creation and collaboration
- Achieve the QCF certification in assessing vocational Learning achievement in line with Edexcel standards
- Evaluate training effectiveness and propose solutions to improve the learning experience
- Seek new and relevant training ideas and tools
- Extend continuous support to Explorers and Chalhoub University team members as required
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
To apply for this job please visit careers.chalhoubgroup.com.