Website Chaumet International Qatar
Chaumet International Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Associate in Qatar
Sales Associate Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Sales Associate has publish a notification on www.chaumet.com career page for the recruitment of Chaumet International Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Chaumet International Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Chaumet International Qatar|
|Name of Post||Sales Associate|
|Salary||QAR 4,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Sales Associate Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Company: Chaumet International SA
- Country / Region : Qatar
- City : Doha
- Business group: Montres & Joaillerie
- Contract type: Emploi à durée indéterminée
- Function: Retail/Magasin
- Experience required: Minimum 2 ans
- Reference No.: CHAU00864
- Date of publication: 2022.11.22
Located in the heart of Place Vendome, the Maison Chaumet is a major actor in the luxury sector and represent the symbol of the Parisian jewellery excellence since its creation in 1780. Thanks to its exceptional knowledge passed from one generation to the other, Chaumet’s history is merged with the French History and that of the Empress Joséphine. Currently in transformation and anchored in modernity, Maison Chaumet is now part of a global repositioning context with strong growth in sales within the LVMH group.
In this dynamic and challenging growth context, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of Chaumet.
Chaumet is opening a new Boutique inside the Place Vendôme Mall (Lusail City, near Doha in Qatar). We are building the team and looking for sales associates to help us write a success story together. As a Sales Associate you will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
You will represent the Maison by:
1/ Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our clients:
- Sharing a moment with your client: deciphering for understanding the needs
- Offering a suitable selection of pieces and helping the client to make his or her decision
- Taking clients on an emotional journey and help them discover the world of Chaumet
2/ Contributing to the boutique’s commercial development by finding new clients and retaining existing ones:
- Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison’s CRM tools
- Creating new opportunities after concluding sales and developing your own customer portfolio
- Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their “immersion into Chaumet” by inviting them, when appropriate, to events organized by the Maison.
- Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customers
3/ Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
- Contributing to attaining the boutique’s collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
- Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
- Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
- Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
4/ Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
- Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
- Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
- After-sales management, liaising with International After-Sales Services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Jewellery sales (or luxury brand sales), all kinds of seniority are welcome, we are building the team in view of the opening of a new boutique
- Fluent Arabic, English is a great plus
- A strong appetite for field work, client and result oriented, an expert negotiator with a good business sense
- A high level of autonomy in conducting your missions
- Relational and situational intelligence
To apply for this job please visit www.lvmh.com.