Website Chronos Consulting Qatar
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist
Chronos Consulting Qatar Job Vacancy at Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist in Qatar
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist has publish a notification on www.chronosconsulting.com career page for the recruitment of Chronos Consulting Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Chronos Consulting Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Chronos Consulting Qatar|
|Name of Post||Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 5849 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 42 offices worldwide.
As the Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions
- Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
- Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
- Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Top bonus scheme
- Equity participation
- Free financial advice
- Flexible working times
How to Apply for Chronos Consulting Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Chronos Consulting Job Search Criteria: For Chronos Consulting job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.chronosconsulting.com official page of Chronos Consulting company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Chronos Consulting company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar!
To apply for this job please visit www.chronosconsulting.com.