Website Chronos Consulting Qatar
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist
Chronos Consulting Qatar Job Vacancy at Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist in Qatar
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist has publish a notification on www.chronosconsulting.com career page for the recruitment of Chronos Consulting Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Chronos Consulting Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Chronos Consulting Qatar|
|Name of Post||Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 8,480.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 42 offices worldwide.
As the Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions
- Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
- Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants
- Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Top bonus scheme
- Equity participation
- Free financial advice
- Flexible working times
To apply for this job please visit www.chronosconsulting.com.