Website Cisco Systems Qatar
Cybersecurity Sales Specialist
Cisco Systems Qatar Job Vacancy at Cybersecurity Sales Specialist in Doha, Qatar. Cybersecurity Sales Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Cisco Systems Qatar Job Vacancy at Cybersecurity Sales Specialist in Doha, Qatar
Cybersecurity Sales Specialist Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Cybersecurity Sales Specialist has publish a notification on www jobs.cisco.com.career page for the recruitment of Cisco Systems Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Cisco Systems Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Cybersecurity Sales Specialist|
|Name of Post||Cisco Systems Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||1383278|
Cybersecurity Sales Specialist Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
As a leader in the cloud, data, and mobile solutions, security is more meaningful than ever before. It’s also our customers’ number one concern. Through the Internet of Everything (IOE), we continue to connect people, data, and things around the globe. And, that means delivering complex security solutions for today’s connected world. We’re driving groundbreaking technologies that ensure the online world is safe from cyber threats – building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity.
What You’ll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an expert Security sales professional within Cisco’s Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) to drive the Security Business in Middle East
As Cybersecurity Sales Specialist (CSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in Middle East working closely with our sales teams across all customer segments.
In this job, you will,
- Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Cisco clients, work with the Account Teams to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
- Work with the Cisco field sales team to develop a sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Demonstrate and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues. Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to customers and prospects in a highly effective manner.
- Forecast revenue and products plus update sales activity to management.
- Negotiation of sales transactions.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Who You’ll Work With
We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle customers’ most critical problems. Our ambition is to transform the customer and Cisco in the age of digitization. We anticipate our customers’ needs for new business models and markets.
You will join a team of highly skilled Security Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Security Team in Middle East
Who you are
You will bring
- You will be passionate about selling and security.
- You are able to demonstrate ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell Cisco security value proposition.
- You have highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
- Experience in selling security solutions (Cloud Security, Content security / Email security, Web security, DLP, VPN, IPS/IDS, Next Gen Firewalls) and an understanding of the threat landscape is helpful.
- Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
A business diploma/degree is helpful although experience is also valued highly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.