Website City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar
Front Desk Manager
City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Front Desk Manager in Qatar. Front Desk Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar Job Vacancy at Front Desk Manager in Qatar
Front Desk Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Front Desk Manager has publish a notification on www.rotana.com career page for the recruitment of City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||City Centre Rotana Doha Qatar|
|Name of Post||Front Desk Manager|
|Salary||QAR 3018.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||4595201|
Front Desk Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Front Desk Manager you are responsible for the operations of Front Office with a primary focus on overall operation at Reception, ensuring end of the day procedures and subsequent reports are completed in an accurate and efficient manner whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Actively elicit guest feedback and preferences, regarding hotel services and ensure action is initiated on the same to maximize guest satisfaction
• Ensure maximum room revenue through up-selling within stipulated guidelines, therefore optimizing the sale of room inventory, while controlling room availability in high occupancy periods
• Actively involve in promoting and selling companies loyalty program, Food & Beverage events / in house facilities and hotel / company partners
• Ensure that all accounting and auditing practices are in line with company policies, governmental requirements and check audits and registration cards before sending them to accounts
• Lead and coach the team towards achieving highest level of exceptional guest service and colleague satisfaction results through the application of all corporate and property standards and policies
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You must ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You should also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.