Website Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Pharmacy Customer Service Representative in Doha, Qatar. Pharmacy Customer Service Representative Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Pharmacy Customer Service Representative in Doha, Qatar
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Pharmacy Customer Service Representative has publish a notification on www. career2.successfactors.eu..com career page for the recruitment of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Pharmacy Customer Service Representative|
|Name of Post||Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||725|
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
PHARMACY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- High School Diploma or GED (Minimum).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Call center. (Preferably with Healthcare experience)
- GCC experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in speaking and writing Arabic and English.
- Computer/Software skills – proficient in the use of computers, multiple software systems and learning of new programs. Experienced in Microsoft office. Able to handle and manage significant email and phone communications.
- Communication skills – Active and attentive listener. Able to ask the needed questions while adjusting to the situations in a fast-moving environment. Active communication with supervision and other members of the pharmacy team through email and phone correspondence.
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality.
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Previous Inbound call center experience or the ability to provide excellent customer service by phone with sincerity and professionalism.
- Guide and educate callers on their prescription benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums and status of orders and claims or inquiries.
- Respond to incoming calls from our customers on issues related to benefit eligibility questions and prescription status inquiries.
- Have quality focus and are detail oriented
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively while documenting required information in computer systems.
- Setting up new and refilling order accurately.
- Payment arrangements, Billing/rebilling claims.
- Have excellent schedule adherence – time management is a must
- Make outbound calls to customers on prescription orders and payment issues.
- Adjustment processing.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.