Website Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar
Last Mile Delivery Supervisor
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Last Mile Delivery Supervisor in Qatar. Last Mile Delivery Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Last Mile Delivery Supervisor in Qatar
Last Mile Delivery Supervisor Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Last Mile Delivery Supervisor has publish a notification on www.coastalqatar.comcareer page for the recruitment of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Last Mile Delivery Supervisor|
|Name of Post||Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 6956.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||681|
Last Mile Delivery Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Graduation in any discipline (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Business Administration).
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Logistics Management with any Courier/FMCG supply Company with minimum 4 years in a supervisory role.
- GCC experience will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics management including distribution & fleet management.
- Demonstrable understanding and working knowledge in last mile delivery (B2C) with excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in communication and leading a team with a good command in both written and spoken English. Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP).
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities with good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work on flexible schedules/shifts.
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage delivery staffs.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Facilitate an efficient coordination for the movement of orders from the supplier to respective customer locations.
- Ensure products are properly packed and stored in required temperature during transit.
- Ensure deadlines of product deliveries are maintained.
- Maintain a schedule for staffs, vehicles and routes to ensure that all synergies are exploited as far as possible without compromising on quality and timeliness.
- Ensure way-bills, receipts of goods & item tracking lists are properly maintained and documented.
- Maintain a transparent, honest and supportive communication structure with the team & colleagues to ensure they are kept informed of applicable logistical activities and requirements.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Coordination for timely tracking and reporting of drivers and vehicle usage, its’ performance and maintenance to the Admin department.
- Support safety and security tasks as delegated, including updating security guidelines, security briefings, incident reporting etc.
- Provide adequate trainings and other capacity-building initiatives for staffs.
- Keep logs and records of executed orders and provide timely reports to the management.
- Accommodating changes while ensuring that promised delivery windows are met with a dynamic route planner.
- Ensure customer queries are properly addressed within timeline.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.