Website Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Production Manager in Qatar. Production Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Job Vacancy at Production Manager in Qatar
Production Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Production Manager has publish a notification on www.coastalqatar.com career page for the recruitment of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Production Manager|
|Name of Post||Coastal Trading & Engineering Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 24,100.00 per month|
Production Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Deep understanding & knowledge of the whole galvanizing process and its related international standards.
- Ability to read production drawings
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to; process optimization, quality assurance and quality control procedures required for a galvanizing plant are all efficiently implemented.
- Expertise in equipment set-up in a galvanizing plant
- Set and monitor all related parameters during galvanizing process
- Experience in setting and implementing preventive and emergency maintenance for galvanizing plant.
- Intensive knowledge of quality aspects of galvanizing, defects causes, repair procedures, acceptance/ rejection criteria, analysis methodologies..ec.
- Must have good exposure in establishing safe working condition in a galvanizing plant and implementing the related procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and set direction
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills to lead the production and operation team of the plant.
- Strong technical expertise in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Must have strong math & data management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Overall responsibility of galvanizing plant
- Control and monitor process parameters to ensure high quality products are produced at maximum utilization of the plant.
- Achieving monthly and yearly galvanization production target within time and cost parameters.
- Optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve pre-set production targets
- Analyzing various processes / applications and recommending process modifications & equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiency.
- Arranging maintenance of galvanizing plant.
- Man Power controlling.
- Supervision of galvanizing plant on day-to-day basis covering galvanizing of poles and structures.
- Attending project meetings to understand the project priorities for galvanization & shipping.
- Managing a team of supervisors, foreman and workers; guiding them to address and resolve performance bottlenecks along with imparting in house training.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments.
- Recommend and implement improvements.
Review Procedures, Material submittals & other submittals related to the works
- Engineering Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or other relevant degree.
- 10+ years of experience as a plant/ production manager
- Experience in managing galvanizing plants with a production of minimum 1800 Tons per month.
- GCC experience is preferable
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.