Website Commercial Bank Qatar
Commercial Bank Qatar Job Vacancy at Noc Engineer in Qatar. Noc Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Commercial Bank Qatar Job Vacancy at Noc Engineer in Qatar
Noc Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Noc Engineer has publish a notification on www.cbq.qa career page for the recruitment of Commercial Bank Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Commercial Bank Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Commercial Bank Qatar|
|Name of Post||Noc Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 12,700.00 per Monthly.|
Noc Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Commercial Bank is Qatar’s first and largest private sector bank. We play an important role in driving innovation across the Middle East, as a result, have set up Commercial Bank Innovation Services (CBIS) to create exciting banking products and services of the future.
The Network Operations Centre (NOC) is a team within the Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure and Production department, which is responsible for the monitoring of all CB networks, network components (e.g. switches, routers), application servers, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), systems performance and availability (e.g. memory usage, Central Processing Unit (CPU) utilisation), etc.
- Monitor alerts for various sub-systems and react by raising incidents in the ticketing system.
- Perform priority incident impact assessments, assess active or potential business impacts, set appropriate priority and escalate when needed (OOH).
- Collect and record all required incident details for input into Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or night hours.
- Monitor network status and provide support for issues related to the network infrastructure, hardware, and applications.
- Perform Regular NOC System Testing to ensure that systematic issues are identified and escalated for quick resolution.
- Coordinate with G4S and NCR for CBQ’s ATM related activities.
- Participate in the ongoing Event Management process improvements.
- Provide timely, clear incident status communications to IT and business leadership, resolution team members and other stakeholders when required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Required Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience providing direct support to IT business application and related infrastructure teams in a complex multi-platform operating environment preferred
- 1+ year’s Event Management experience required
- 1+ years’ experience with ITIL Service Management concepts required
- Experience in crafting clear and concise incident status updates suitable for an executive level IT and business leadership audience required
- Experience in Service Management ITSM – Event & Incident required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong IT systems troubleshooting analysis abilities
- Banking and/or Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Experience facilitating conflict resolution
- Broad experience using a variety of monitoring and ticket management tools (ServiceNow or BMC Remedy experience a plus)
- ITIL Foundation / Intermediate certifications a plus
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and multitasking ability
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- The NOC is a fast-paced environment, critical thinking is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.