Website ConocoPhillips Qatar
ConocoPhillips Qatar Job Vacancy at Associate Engineer in Qatar
Associate Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Associate Engineer has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of ConocoPhillips Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of ConocoPhillips Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||ConocoPhillips Qatar|
|Name of Post||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||28,000.00 QAR Per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Associate Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The selected candidate will be part of ConocoPhillips’ Global Water Sustainability Center (GWSC) located at Qatar Science & Technology Park in Doha (Qatar). The selected candidate will be working in both office and laboratory environments evaluating advanced technologies for the treatment of water and industrial wastewater – including produced/process water from the oil & gas industry. The candidate should be able to set up and run laboratory-scale equipment to evaluate various water purification processes. The candidate will also conduct water/brine analyses and characterization using state of the art analytical instrumentation, and wet chemical methodology. In addition, the candidate will analyse experimental data and write progress and final reports based on the project outcome. The candidate will be receiving directions from experienced engineers and/or scientists within the team.
Another important job function is to participate in ConocoPhillips corporate social responsibility programs and other public relations events to promote water conservation and enhance environmental stewardship in Qatar. As such, the selected candidate should be able to lead tours for school children and/or participate in other public activities at the Water Visitor Center of GWSC or external venues.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Work as a team member with other researchers to solve water treatment challenges
- Actively contribute to lab safety and the documentation of operating procedures
- Conduct bench/pilot-scale experiments and run monitoring equipment
- Conduct water/brine analyses per approved analytical methods.
- Collect and document experimental data for further correlation and interpretation
- Maintain good housekeeping in the labs
- Coordinate and help in sampling and onsite analyses in the field
- Write reports for internal and external publication
- Prepare presentations based on project findings
- Lead tours for school students at the Water Visitor Center
- Participate in public events at local and/or external venues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, Environmental engineering, or foreign equivalent
- Intermediate level of knowledge with water, wastewater treatment and water chemistry
- Advanced level of proficiency using various computer software programs
- Fluent in Arabic
- Fluent in English
- Qatari National
- Qatari Resident
- 1 + years of industrial and/or lab experience
- M.S. or PhD in Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, or Environmental engineering
- Intermediate level of experience in bench and pilot-plant testing
- Intermediate level of knowledge of petroleum industry and operations
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to work in the field or travel, when needed
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic
- Multi-tasking ability
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.