Website Conserve Solutions Qatar
Conserve Solutions Qatar Job Vacancy at Administrative Assistant in Qatar
Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Administrative Assistant has publish a notification on www.conservesolution.com career page for the recruitment of Conserve Solutions Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Conserve Solutions Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Conserve Solutions Qatar|
|Name of Post||Administrative Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 5,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be helping the company meet its objectives by developing and implementing high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist and organize training sessions.
- Managing the Learning & Development budget.
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organizational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Maintaining complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory.
- Helping implement new programs, procedures, methods, and systems.
- Being responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant or Learning and Development role, ideally within the Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- You are organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have strong presentation skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organization.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
To apply for this job please visit snaphunt.com.