Website Constellis Qatar
Constellis Qatar Job Vacancy at Physician Assistant in Qatar
Physician Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Physician Assistant has publish a notification on www.constellis.comcareer page for the recruitment of Constellis Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Constellis Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Constellis Qatar|
|Name of Post||Physician Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 24,400.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Physician Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Stabilize Provide physician assistant services at post, including treatment of illnesses or minor injuries suffered during security operations
- and prepare sick and injured personnel to a higher-level medical facility
- Ensure the contents and serviceability of medical kits supplied to personnel and placed in operational vehicles are properly maintained
- Manage, maintain, and operate a Role 1 Clinic in austere environment
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. tourist passport for application processing
- Level 3 English language proficiency
- Possess current and unrestricted licensure as a Physician’s Assistant in any U.S. state or territory. National certification without active state licensure does not satisfy this territory
- Must possess current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and a certificate of Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) course completion
- Must have successfully completed the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course, or an equivalent tactical trauma course of at least 16 hours duration, within the last ninety (90) days. Completion of the ATLS course does not satisfy this requirement
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of PA experience, with a majority of this experience being within an emergency room and/or in direct support of military operations
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA
- Obtain a Secret Clearance
- Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable TO
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.