Website Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Job Vacancy at Portfolio Manager in Qatar. Portfolio Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Credit Suisse Job Vacancy at Portfolio Manager in Qatar
Portfolio Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Portfolio Manager has publish a notification on www.credit-suisse.com career page for the recruitment of Credit Suisse Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Credit Suisse can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Credit Suisse|
|Name of Post||Portfolio Manager|
|Salary||QAR 10,900.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||862530|
Portfolio Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Exp. Portfolio Manager,VP,#194974
ACMQ (‘Aventicum’), is an asset management joint venture established in 2012 between Credit Suisse AG, one of the world’s leading financial services providers, and Qatar Holding LLC, founded by Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund. Aventicum will operate out of two hubs; a Doha-based business, ACMQ (Qatar) LLC, focused on investment strategies in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Turkey, and an international business based in Switzerland. ACMQ (Qatar) LLC received its license to operate as an asset manager from the Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) in 2013 after being authorized by the QFC Regulatory Authority, the independent regulator for the QFC.
We offer you a rare chance to be part of our collaborative, dedicated and highly motivated team that places high value in integrity and taking initiative in a diverse environment.
We believe through this role you will gain a deep knowledge and understanding of the industry while gaining the opportunity to build positive relationships and improve on your personal skills. You will bring a positive personality to our team with strong communication skills, a committed approach, strong sense of ownership and a passion to learn new things
Your primary field of responsibility
- Implement a defined investment strategy.
- Gather and validate financial information relevant to the securities or derivatives market
- Communicate with counterparties related to dealing in securities
- Research and analysis as part of advising on investments or other regulated activities
- Performs due diligence on investment opportunities. Collates and organizes general corporate materials, company financials and other information for management review Reviews company information to highlight any potential issues
- Prepares and reviews exhibits and presentation materials to highlight investment opportunities to fund managers. Ensures data is presented accurately
- Analyses financial models and provides data for investment recommendation reports
- Attend client meetings, as part of due diligence
- Your primary task and responsibility is to assist other team members in the investment process and due diligence. In addition, the analyst will provide support on investment compliance and marketing functions.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- Interest in investment management
- Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others.
- Good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those on relevant teams.
- Ability to analyze problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes and tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task (manage several issues, setting priorities)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility in the handling of changing work loads
- Business and service minded attitude
- Readiness to work independently on complex issues
- Able to demonstrate adherence to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Flexible, well-organized joint-up thinking, enthusiastic “can do” approach to the role; fast learner
- Ability and desire to assimilate information and apply it in practical context
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, disciplined approach and excellent time management skills to meet reporting deadlines
- Preferred Qatari National
- Fluency in English
- Arabic is a plus
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.