Crowne Plaza Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior F&B Supervisor in Qatar
Senior F&B Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior F&B Supervisor has publish a notification on www.ihg.com career page for the recruitment of Crowne Plaza Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Crowne Plaza Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
Senior F&B Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
What’s on the menu for your next career move? As our new Senior Food and Beverage Supervisor you could be leading the charge to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience – whether they’ve worked up an appetite for a full conference banquet or are just joining us for their favourite hot beverage.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Directing, coaching, and developing a team of committed hospitality professionals
● Delivering exceptional guest and corporate experiences by setting high standards and finding new ways to exceed them
● Managing food and beverage standards to deliver against our commitment to responsible business practices
● Working closely with the finance team to set, monitor and refine budgets and drive revenue
● Multitasking to oversee multiple food and beverage outlets, kitchens, banquet, and convention facilities
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field
● 4+ years’ related experience, including management experience
● Must speak local language
● Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don’t quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you’d be a great fit for the job? We’ll never know unless you hit the ‘Apply’ button. Start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether
Read Carefully Before Apply