Website Dell Technologies Qatar
Dell Technologies Qatar Job Vacancy at Account Executive in Qatar
Account Executive Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Account Executive has publish a notification on www.delltechnologies.com career page for the recruitment of Dell Technologies Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Dell Technologies Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Dell Technologies Qatar|
|Name of Post||Account Executive|
|Salary||QAR 20,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Account Executive Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business for a cutting-edge cybersecurity SaaS offering, across the MEA region. With the support of Sales Engineering and Demand Generation, you will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map Secureworks offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Prospect and sell into Mid-Market accounts in the assigned MEA Territory
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for customers, who often have complex environments
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Masters all SaaS sales-related training materials, and stay current on enablement track and competency development
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate net new accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters’ pipeline proactively and consistently
- Directs and prioritises own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospect
- 3+ years selling cybersecurity software and/or SaaS solutions to Mid-Market customers
- Excellent knowledge about the Managed Security marketplace in particular: Cloud Security, MSSP, EDR, XDR, SIEM, modern Security Controls and practices
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the IT/Security sector
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player – ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and be a visionary seller
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.