Website Delta Corporation Qatar
Senior Estimation Engineer
Delta Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Estimation Engineer in Qatar. Senior Estimation Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Delta Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Estimation Engineer in Qatar
Senior Estimation Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Senior Estimation Engineer has publish a notification on www.Delta Corporation.com career page for the recruitment of Delta Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Delta Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Delta Corporation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Estimation Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 58,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||846810955|
Senior Estimation Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Purpose: Provide and increase the profitability of Dserv by supporting the Sales team to secure orders.
Prepare Commercial Estimation:
· Manage and approve estimations
· Review the technical and commercial part of the commercial enquiry / estimation
· Check if the requirements are new, or already existing Items, and coordinate with Engineering Department/Quality accordingly
· Assist in setting forecasts & targets
· Support commercial team in estimation, bid preparation, commercial transactions, collection, and all commercial aspects when appropriate.
Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on tender and contract delivery program.
· Send RFQ to suppliers to get the effective prices of each Item
· Deal with Suppliers to achieve the effective prices for the tender
· Compare previous and actual item prices
Develop vendor list and coordinate with suppliers to get relevant responses on timely manner
· Review the existing prices in the ERP system for each individual Tender
· Implement all ERP relevant features
Update the ERP system with actual prices which has been received from Suppliers
· Prepare costing Sheet by using BOM from the ERP system from Engineering
· Set a consistent pricing strategy
· Coordinate with departments and vendors for all relevant cost aspects
· Insert the prices from each material in BOM based with actual prices
· Compare the costing based on previous quotations and report the discrepancy to the Manager if required
· Submit the costing to Manager for approval
Submit approved costing to the Sales Department and coordinate with the sales person in charge.
· Review the PO by Clients and forward to Engineering Department for Item coding
· Prepare the Sales Order with proper Item codes in the ERP system and forward to the individual sales person in charge for client acknowledge
· Support operations in post award issues and ensure smooth transition of contract requirements and understanding
Ensure on-time delivery of bids with full compliance to customers’ requirements.
Education and Certification
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Diploma/Certification or equivalent
· 6 to 9 years of work experience in related job in similar position preferably from Services and Machining background with API Standard Knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.deltacrp.com.