Website Delta Corporation Qatar
Delta Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Team Leader in Qatar . Team Leader Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Delta Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Team Leader in Qatar
Team Leader Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Team Leader has publish a notification on www.Delta Corporation.com career page for the recruitment of Delta Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Delta Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Delta Corporation Qatar
|Name of Post
|QAR 8,750.00 per month
Team Leader Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Leading, developing, mentoring and auditing the quality control for the Technical Support Team.
- Adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
- Working effectively with other teams implementing strategies to increase profitability, productivity and overall client experience and Handling escalated issues from customers.
Technical Support :
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Replacing IT equipment parts as required.
Help Desk & VOIP Systems :
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- VOIP & Attendance systems administrations.
Upgrade & Installation :
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
System Administration :
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Add Domain users & Fix Password issues.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
VOIP & IT Store :
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Create PR & PO’s, Invoice Follow Up.
- Maintaining IT Store & IT Petty cache and purchase management
- Coordinate with the upper management on work issues.
- Sending periodic reports as per management needs.
- Attending the required meetings or workshops as per management request.
- Other duties required by the management within the work scope.
- Bacholer in IT.
- At least 3-5 years of successful work experience with Leading Heldpesk Teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate Must have ITIL Certificate
- Candidate prefered to have Azure & Office-354 Certificates
To apply for this job please visit careers.deltacrp.com.