Website Delta Corporation Qatar
Delta Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy at Cost Controller in Qatar
Cost Controller Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Cost Controller has publish a notification on www.deltacrp.com career page for the recruitment of Delta Corporation Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Delta Corporation Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Delta Corporation Qatar|
|Name of Post||Cost Controller|
|Salary||QAR 7,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Cost Controller Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Position: Cost Controller: (Cost Controller (Engineering Background) from Manufacturing Sector.)
The position will be a part of the greater team reporting to the multi-location Controller. You will oversee plant costs for the location and supervise all manufacturing cost control activities.
Responsibilities of the Cost Controller:
- Monitoring and updating cost estimates for projects to ensure that costs are within expected ranges.
- Manage Period-End and Year-End closings Of Manufacturing Cycle.
- Develop and follow-up on budgets of all Manufacturing & Manufacturing Service Cost Centers.
- Establish and maintain internal controls.
- Building a comprehensive detailed analyses and reporting structure (especially on the cost of goods manufactured portion) of the P&L.
- Cost center analysis.
- Cost Controller performs cost rolls for existing products, new products and estimates.
- Ensure BOMs and Routings are accurate and meaningful, and that Inventory control is accurate and meaningful.
- Ensure Standards for material, labor & overhead rates are accurate and meaningful.
- Perform monthly analysis of variances (Labor, PPV, Overhead).
- Ensure the appropriate controls and structure are in place for scrap and cycle count reporting.
- Conducting cost analyses to identify areas where costs can be reduced or eliminated altogether.
- Develop production analysis reports and tools to assist decision-makers.
- Participate in coordinating the annual budget process.
- Review monthly reconciliation of Cost.
Requirements for the Cost Controller:
- B.E – Mechanical (Highly Preferred).
- 5 years’ experience in MANUFACTURING cost control with strong knowledge of Labor and Material variances along with how to FIND AND FIX.
- Ability to identify and analyze business issues, developing and recommending solutions.
- Experienced with freight, marketing/sales expenses, forecasting, inventory, expense reports, auditors, variance analysis, etc.
- A background of success with communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.deltacrp.com.