Website Doha Bank Qatar
Call Centre Executive
Doha Bank Qatar Job Vacancy at Call Centre Executive in Qatar
Call Centre Executive Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Call Centre Executive has publish a notification on www.dohabank.qa career page for the recruitment of Doha Bank Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Doha Bank Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Doha Bank Qatar|
|Name of Post||Call Centre Executive|
|Salary||QAR 10,700.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Call Centre Executive Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Handles incoming prospect or customer inquiries or concerns and uses bank’s resources and Call Centre policies and procedures to provide complete, accurate responses. Uses Call Centre technologies and follows processes in accordance with Call Centre standards to ensure contact handling accuracy and operation effectiveness.
Key roles and responsibilities include
- Receive in-bound calls from customers and prospects through voice, fax, e-mail and web while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call, quality of call etc.
- Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
- Provide high quality customer service by handling customer service requests as defined in the Call Center manual efficiently and accurately with relevant necessary documentation.
- Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related to Alternative Distribution Channels like ATM, DBank Online and IVR.
- Identify and maximize up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and generate sales and leads as appropriate.
- Migrate customers to Alternative Distribution Channels.
Educate the customer about the organization’s products and services.
- Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate.
- Continuously learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
- Participate in Outbound calling for new businesses when required.
Handle light back office work related to leads, follow-up, customer complaints etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of the bank’s customers and data.
- Adheres to the assigned shift schedule and avoid any late attendance which will affect performance.
- Interaction with diversified customers, all branches & departments on a 24 hours basis.
- Keeping abreast with the latest changes to any of the banking products / procedures and new promotions.
- Sudden rush of calls, stressful periods, Shift based work environment.
The incumbent will need to solve customer problems, handle irate customers and ability to cross-sell.
- The incumbent will have to be on top-off of all the bank’s products, services and promotions.
- Dealing with customers from different languages, accents and cultures.
- Call volume pressure
- Thorough knowledge of all systems like AVAYA, Prime CTL, and Netterm.
Education & Experience Required
- Graduate in any discipline with 1 year in a bank’s call center.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive professional customer orientated attitude.
- Proven record of adherence to shift schedule.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Up-sell and cross-sell skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Banking knowledge.
If you meet the above requirement email your updated CV in English on [email protected] (mention in the subject line the position applying for).
Please Note:The incumbent must be locally available in Qatar and bilingual (Arabic & English) candidates. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit qa.dohabank.com.