Website Doha College Qatar
Primary Class Teacher
Doha College Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Class Teacher in Qatar
Primary Class Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Primary Class Teacher has publish a notification on www.dohacollege.com career page for the recruitment of Doha College Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Doha College Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Doha College Qatar
|Name of Post
|Primary Class Teacher
|QAR 9,500.00 per month
Primary Class Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Doha Academy is a growing group of schools situated in the heart of Qatar’s cosmopolitan capital city. Founded in 2000, Doha Academy currently consists of three schools and offers a KG-13, British-based and Qatar national curriculum. The Academy’s Mission is to develop outward-looking, lifelong learners via a broad educational provision founded on local cultural values and traditions.
Doha Academy is an ambitious organisation, governed by Al Faleh Educational Holding that includes AFG College with the University of Aberdeen. Working at Doha Academy provides excellent career progression opportunities to staff who are themselves ambitious, forward-thinking, and student-centred in their decision-making.
This is an exciting time to join the Academy. Granted full Qatar National Schools’ Accreditation (QNSA) earlier in 2022, Doha Academy was also awarded full international accreditation with the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in November 2022 and has embarked on its highest “ACE Learning” pathway.
As the group expands, we are keen to meet suitably qualified and experienced Primary practitioners for whom teaching is a vocation. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or B.Ed (face-to-face study), and a recognized teaching qualification. Doha Academy predominantly recruits teachers from the UK and Ireland, although teachers with a Primary teaching qualification from other parts of the world will also be considered.
We are currently recruiting for August 2023 and will be conducting interviews in-person in Cork. Online interviews can also be arranged for those unable to travel to Cork.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our renumeration package includes:
- A tax-free, competitive salary;
- Annual return flight to your home country (or equivalent travel allowance);
- Free bus transportation to and from school;
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment with shared lounge and kitchen and on-site security;
- Medical cover.
- End of service gratuity.
Married teaching couples are very welcome to apply. We do recruit NQTs (ECTs), although we do not currently provide the ECT support program.
Ideal candidates will be:
- First language English speakers;
- Passionate about their subject and how it is best taught;
- Determined to support the needs of all students;
- Adaptable to life abroad, and resilient;
- Positive team players;
- Culturally respectful and sensitive;
- Committed to their own professional development.
How to Apply for Doha College Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Doha College Job Search Criteria: For Doha College job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.dohacollege.com official page of Doha College company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Doha College company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.