Website Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar
PeopleSoft Senior Specialist
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Job Vacancy at PeopleSoft Senior Specialist in Qatar
PeopleSoft Senior Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- PeopleSoft Senior Specialist has publish a notification on www.dohainstitute.edu.qa career page for the recruitment of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar
|Name of Post
|PeopleSoft Senior Specialist
|QAR 29,000.00 per month
PeopleSoft Senior Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Support and development of the Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solution system
– Conducting and preparing training sessions on the system
– Propose solutions to technical problems facing users on the system.
– Provide technical and functional expertise and support for the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
– Develop and maintain PeopleSoft applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues.
– Develop strong relationships with end users to effectively troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions.
– Work with end users to define the scope of business needs and translate processes into detailed functional requirements or design specifications.
– Design, code, and unit test complex projects.
– Develop and maintain integration between PeopleSoft Campus and external applications.
Manage the technical aspect of the student lifecycle on PeopleSoft Campus solutions.
– Identify developmental or design risks and action plans.
– Ability to train key admin users and conduct training to end users.
– Assist with system upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion requirements.
– Acquire new skills and knowledge to stay at the forefront of information systems tools for PeopleSoft and software quality assurance.
– Assist in updating the system. Assist with system upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion requirements.
– Perform any additional tasks assigned to him/her.
Qualification, Experiences and Skills:
– Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
– A master’s degree is preferred.
– Minimum 6 years of experience participating in the entire SDLC.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
– Experience in handling PeopleSoft Admin functions & troubleshooting admin issues.
5+ years of experience working with/for clients in the higher education domain.
– Expert technical/functional knowledge in at least 4 of the following modules: Records and Enrollment, Curriculum Management, Campus Community, Student Admissions, Student Financials, and Reporting Tools.
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with end users
– Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop initiatives, as well as recommend solutions to improve efficiency.
– Ability to collaborate with other team members and enhance the work environment.
– Design and solution skills, with the ability to develop initiatives, as well as recommend solutions to improve the efficiency of systems and work.
– Demonstrate solid leadership qualities and take ownership of all development-related issues.
– Self-starter with excellent time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with ease, while maintaining a strong focus on detail
– Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities.
– Capacity to work well independently, as well as in a team, with the ability to collaborate with other team members and foster a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.dohainstitute.edu.qa.