Website Doka Qatar
Doka Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Engineer in Qatar . Sales Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Doka Qatar Job Vacancy at Sales Engineer in Qatar
Sales Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Sales Engineer has publish a notification on www.doka.com career page for the recruitment of Doka Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Doka Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Doka Qatar|
|Name of Post||Sales Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 7,580.00 – 21,700.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Sales Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
2nd Gate, Light Industrial Area, Mesaieed, qa | Full-time
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Thanks to its immense reserves of oil and natural gas, Qatar’s national development and economic diversification has led to a boom in the construction industry, which to date shows no signs of slowing down. In lieu of successfully securing the FIFA 2023 World Cup, Qatar is reported to be investing an extra $160bn on preparations for the sporting event that includes eight state-of-the-art stadiums and 60,000 hotel rooms.
Doka Qatar is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
As a customer-focused organisation, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees which is why it is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging and fast-paced industry.
The position reports to the Head of Sales.
- Business development of new and existing clients.
- Keep up to date with market development.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all stages of the project, acting as a link between the client and the internal departments.
- Implement sales strategies into practice.
- Maintain CRM Tools (Victori, Market Share).
- Follow the company procedures and workflows.
- Continuous improvement on product knowledge (Doka and competitors), services, and solutions.
- Consider Doka Products, Services & Solutions Added Value while negotiating.
- Implement Doka Systems/Components.
Knowledge / Experience
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Min 2 years of sales and/or construction experience in the Middle East/Qatar, with formwork experience as an advantage.
- Working knowledge of market and competition, as an advantage.
- Fluent in English is required; Arabic as an advantage.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Skills / Characteristics:
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills and strong numerical aptitude.
- Good listening and probing skills to diagnose client requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to quickly bounce back from disappointments (resilience).
- Motivated, empathetic, enthusiastic, sociable, engaging, confident and proactive personality.
- Team player.
- Open to new ideas and change processes.
- Manages time effectively and adjusts priorities based on business demands.
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.