Website Doka Qatar
Senior Project Technician
Doka Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Technician in Qatar . Senior Project Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Doka Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Technician in Qatar
Senior Project Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Project Technician has publish a notification on www.doka.com career page for the recruitment of Doka Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Doka Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Senior Project Technician
|QAR 20,500.00 per month
Senior Project Technician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Thanks to its immense reserves of oil and natural gas, Qatar’s national development and economic diversification has led to a boom in the construction industry, which to date shows no signs of slowing down.
Spurred on by the country’s National Vision 2030 and a forthcoming FIFA World Cup in 2023, Qatar’s construction sector continues to expand, making it one of the fastest-growing global construction markets in the world. Having worked on several of the country’s key projects, including the Doha Metro and the iconic Katara Towers, Doka Qatar is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
As a customer-focused organization, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees which is why it is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging and fast-paced industry.
What can you expect?
- A demanding and interesting job in a highly motivated team
- Friendly team atmosphere with open communication culture and a living team spirit
- Various training and development opportunities
- Targeted, individual and specialist knowledge transfer
- Home office option to a certain extent
- Living in one of the wealthiest countries in the world and profiting from a favorable tax environment
- Accountable for managing multiple projects and engineering teams together with Junior Project Technician and Project Technician
- Provide strong leadership and actively promote knowledge sharing and engineering trainings/development for project team
- Analyse structural drawings given by clients
- Special formwork design in AutoCAD
- Create formwork design for customer presentations
- Implement & Propose the most economical and best technical solution as per project requirements
- Conduct static calculations and advanced structural analysis
- Produce material list, offer drawings and shop drawings
- Assist Sales Engineers with site visits and client presentation
- Complete the timely delivery of shop drawings as per instructions
- Coordinate with Group Leader or Project Coordinator for technical issues
- Coordination with other involved departments
- Coordinate with operation team in regard to availability of material in the design stage
- Coordinate availability of project team with Group Leader or Head of Engineering
- Support formwork instructor and coordinate with site team
- Shared responsibility within the team for provided documents
- Technical/Civil Engineering Qualification
- Auto CAD 2D & 3D would be preferred
- Knowledge in BIM software is an advantage
- At least 5 years of intensive experience in formwork engineering (and statics)
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- RStab experience is an advantage
- Team player with attention to detail and a feel for economic matters
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under limited supervision and manage a project and its internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions, take responsibility, delegate and deliver presentations
- Eager to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Shows adaptability, is open to change and able to manage it
- Thorough understanding of our business model and cross
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.