Website Dolphin Energy Qatar
Dolphin Energy Qatar Job Vacancy at Office Administrator in Qatar. Office Administrator Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Dolphin Energy Qatar Job Vacancy at Office Administrator in Qatar
Office Administrator Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Office Administrator has publish a notification onwww.dolphinenergy.com career page for the recruitment of Dolphin Energy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Dolphin Energy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Office Administrator|
|Name of Post||Dolphin Energy Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 3764.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||1265|
Office Administrator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Perform administrative duties necessary to maintain the support services required for the effective operations of the assigned section in accordance to defined policies and procedures.
- Prepare and type documentation, presentations, notes and minutes as per specific instructions to support the routine communication activities of the assigned section, ensuring strict compliance to defined procedures.
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence and communication including, calls, faxes, mail, e-mail, memorandums, reports, etc. mail ensuring adherence to defined instructions, policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain records, handle photocopying and filing and arrange for the efficient operation of office equipment to support the effective functioning of the unit. Maintain an up to date, effective and comprehensive filing system for all correspondence and documentation.
- Observe confidentiality procedures and register and track accountable documentation to ensure security and control.
- Schedule and organize meetings and appointments as instructed by Manager while ensuring effective housekeeping of the assigned area in accord with established quality guidelines.
- Develop, maintain and improve various office management tools and systems, such as telephone directory, correspondence logbook, etc., to support smooth and effective administration of the office.
- Prepare and enter SAP transactions as required in accord with defined guidelines and procedures.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Secretarial or Administrative diploma would be an advantage.
Skills: Minimum Experience:
- 5 years’ relevant experience in providing office support and administrative services, preferably in the oil & gas sector.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.