Website Dolphin Energy Qatar
Dolphin Energy Qatar Job Vacancy at Corrosion Engineer in Qatar
Corrosion Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Corrosion Engineer has publish a notification on www.dolphinenergy.com career page for the recruitment of Dolphin Energy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Dolphin Energy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Dolphin Energy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Corrosion Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 89,257.00 per Year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Corrosion Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Provide specialized expertise and engineering support for the corrosion engineering activities in Dolphin Energy’s upstream facilities ensuring effective implementation of corrosion programs for all structures, vessels, pipelines, platforms, and equipment across the upstream facilities to maintain highest level of reliability and safety and environmental compliance.
- Identify the damage mechanisms (including corrosion, erosion, cracking, metallurgical failures) in the plant. Develop mitigation strategies to control the corrosion and other relevant damage mechanisms proactively and effectively.
- Approve the corrosion loop for RBI study and periodically conduct the corrosion loops gap analysis to update the damage mechanisms, based on findings. Develop Corrosion Control Documents (CCDs) for all the operating Units.
- Develop and implement Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) strategy to prevent any equipment damage due to CUI
- Identify the equipment in the plant subject to various environmental cracking mechanisms such HIC, SOHIC, SSC, CL-SCC. Caustic SCC, PTA-SCC and recommend various inspection methods to monitor the initiation and growth of cracks.
- Approve the IOWs identified for corrosion monitoring during the RBI study. Periodically reviews the exceedances and recommend appropriate measures to restore the design conditions.
- Plan, coordinate and implement corrosion monitoring, prevention, and management programs to ensure efficient and cost-effective corrosion engineering and management services for all onshore and offshore structures, vessels, pipelines, platforms, and equipment of the upstream facilities in Dolphin Energy.
- Provide technical advice on repair and replacement specifications for various engineering and plant modification projects and recommend on materials selection based on the field observation, metallurgical and corrosion management principles.
- Provide support to the RBI Specialist in identification of relevant process and operational risks in the assessment.
- Carry out performance evaluation of coating and painting conditions and installed cathodic protection (CP) for above and underground equipment, pipelines, and vessels (onshore and offshore) and recommend best options for paint and coating systems to ensure optimum protection.
- Review periodically the Inspection Data Management System to identify the equipment and piping with high corrosion rates and low remaining life (i.e., Alarm 4, 5) and take appropriate actions to address the risks.
- Identify the risk of Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) and develop sampling and mitigation strategies.
- Provide support to Inspection Specialist in identification of Dead-legs and evaluate fluid corrosivity to identify the correct inspection and flushing intervals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials and Corrosion, Metallurgical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong experience in corrosion management and/or integrity management discipline.
- Excellent technical knowledge in corrosion engineering.
- Interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.