Website DOPET Qatar
DOPET Qatar Job Vacancy at Project Manager in Qatar
Project Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Project Manager has publish a notification on www.dopet.com career page for the recruitment of DOPET Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of DOPET Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||DOPET Qatar|
|Name of Post||Project Manager|
|Salary||QAR 22,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Project Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Oversee all project activities; Detail engineering coordination, Procurement, Construction, Cost Control & Project progress
- Capable of Managing EPIC projects and ensure allocation of the right resources in the right slot
- Follow -up for the projects including meetings, site visits required
- Ensure focus on customer requirements
- Review of Project schedules & estimates during the bid stage
- Ensure that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented and maintained
- Ensure proper interfaces with Manager – Projects and other site stakeholders to provide for a collaborative work environment to make best decision for projects
- Directly responsible for the execution and the performance of the Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of the Project Engineers KPIs associated with site operations-based activities and have a clear way to track performance to achieve maximum incentive
- Manage communications internal and external to promote positive image of the projects.
- Ensuring the Project Engineers has the tools and support to reach the project completions
- Ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities.
- Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of departmental systems, policies, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practices’ in order to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
- Ensure team members comply with all Operations Department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Present reports in a timely and accurate manner to the Management in order to meet the Project Operations requirements, policies and standards.
- Provide Management with the updated Project Operations KPI results and analysis of business performance.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ preferably Master’s degree in Engineering
Experience Required: At least 18 – 20 years’ experience and 8 – 10 years in the capacity as PROJECT MANAGER in an EPIC within Oil & Gas related field/activities preferably with middle east experience
To apply for this job please visit www.dopet.com.