DynCorp International LLC Qatar
General Maintenance Technician
DynCorp International LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at General Maintenance Technician in Qatar . General Maintenance Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
DynCorp International LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at General Maintenance Technician in Qatar
General Maintenance Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- General Maintenance Technician has publish a notification on www.dyn-intl.com career page for the recruitment of DynCorp International LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of DynCorp International LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||DynCorp International LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||General Maintenance Technician|
|Salary||QAR 2,290.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
General Maintenance Technician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Be responsible for the operation, maintenance and repairs of roll-up doors, overhead doors, aircraft hangar door systems, and other duties as assigned. This includes ensuring dependable and safe operation of doors.
- Conduct all job duties outlined in PWS to ensure professional and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards established by international, US government, Air Force, PWS and any additional guidelines.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably at a military installation.
- Must have at least basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum will never charge a recruiting fee.
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.