Website DynCorp International LLC Qatar
Electrical Distribution Technician
DynCorp International LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Electrical Distribution Technician in Qatar
Electrical Distribution Technician Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Electrical Distribution Technician has publish a notification on www.dyn-intl.com career page for the recruitment of DynCorp International LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of DynCorp International LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||DynCorp International LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Electrical Distribution Technician|
|Salary||QAR 1800.00-3600.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Electrical Distribution Technician Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Electrical Distribution Technician – Qatar
Job ID: R0090357
Location: APO, AE, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
- Perform work required for the repair, maintenance, installation and modernization of electrical and fire alarm systems for buildings, equipment and grounds.
- Locate and determine electrical malfunctions using test equipment.
- Repair malfunctions by such methods as replacing burned out elements, fuses, and replacing defective wiring, cleaning and repairing motors.
- Test electrical equipment, such as motors, heaters, and controls for safety and efficiency, using standard test equipment and by observing functions.
- Install fixtures, wiring conduits, motors, and other electrical equipment.
- Inspect circuits for specified shielding and grounding.
- Report any malfunctions or lack of compliance with SOW to the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
- Must have at least three years (3) previous experience at a US Air Force Military Installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Must have a Journeyman or Master electrician license through any U.S. state.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical principles pertaining to power generation.
- Requires previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Requires Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.