Website DynCorp International LLC. Qatar
Airfield Lighting Technician and Various
DynCorp International LLC. Qatar Job Vacancy at Airfield Lighting Technician and Various in Qatar
Airfield Lighting Technician and Various Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Airfield Lighting Technician and Various has publish a notification on www.111.com career page for the recruitment of DynCorp International LLC. Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of DynCorp International LLC. Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||DynCorp International LLC. Qatar|
|Name of Post||Airfield Lighting Technician and Various|
|Salary||QAR 56823.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Airfield Lighting Technician and Various Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Must have at least three (3) years previous experience at a US Air Force Military Installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature.
- Must have electrical skills, including, but not limited to; plan reading, layout, various conduit bending, and wire pulling.
- Requires proficiency with the use of power tools.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical principles pertaining to power generation.
- Requires previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Requires Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
How to Apply for DynCorp International LLC. Vacancies 2023?
- Identify DynCorp International LLC. Job Search Criteria: For DynCorp International LLC. job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.111.com official page of DynCorp International LLC. company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of DynCorp International LLC. company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.