Website DynCorp International LLC Qatar
Chief AGE Mechanic
DynCorp International LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Chief AGE Mechanic in Qatar
Chief AGE Mechanic Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Chief AGE Mechanic has publish a notification on www.dyn-intl.com career page for the recruitment of DynCorp International LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of DynCorp International LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||DynCorp International LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Chief AGE Mechanic|
|Salary||QAR 3718.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Chief AGE Mechanic Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Chief AGE Mechanic
The Chief AGE Mechanic supervises, trains AGE technicians and performs inspections, maintenance and servicing, and storage of assigned AGE. Maintains and inspects hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and fuel systems to include turbine, diesel and gasoline engine driven AGE. Responsible for the day-to-day AGE shop operations and communicates with the AGE Superintendent to assure work priorities are met. Accomplishes work in accordance with USAF/Amentum International technical data. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Primary supervisor to train AGE mechanics and perform periodic inspection, maintenance and repair actions on assigned AGE assets.
- Stocks, maintains and requisitions parts, tools and supplies to perform required work on assets.
- Prepares AGE/FLSE and other equipment for exercises or actual deployments.
- Responds to enquiries concerning storage and status of assigned equipment.
- Utilizes testing of diagnostic equipment while troubleshooting hydraulic, electrical, fuel and pneumatic systems and components for serviceability.
- Prepares and completes documentation including work orders, US Air Force supply and Amentum forms, updates historical data and coordinates actions required with work orders.
- Directs maintenance by maintenance action sheets, US Air Force technical orders and Amentum directives.
- Develops standards for subordinates, implements the precept of quality assurance within the guidelines of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard (QMS), ensures that all work is completed to quality standards and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Orients new personnel to work crews, plans work assignments and establishes work methods.
- Conducts on-the-job training for AGE mechanics on assigned AGE/FLSE, safety, material safety data sheets, security awareness and other subjects. Prepares and updates training records.
- Prepares and inspects assets and equipment for shipment by air, sea and surface transportation.
- Performs servicing and maintenance of in-use assets and returns equipment to mission capable.
- Prepares and submits quality/material deficiency reports and technical order changes as required.
- Operates material handling equipment as required.
- Inspects hazardous materials within the assigned work center and coordinates the appropriate office for the disposal of HAZMAT when required.
- Ensures all tools, personnel protective equipment, facilities, and clothing issued remain safe, secure, and serviceable, reporting any deficiencies.
- Ensures that the work area is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Attends AGE staff meetings as required.
- Prepares personnel performance reports as assigned.
- Performs TDY within the area of operations as required by the US Air Force/Amentum International tasking.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works in maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Knowledge of military or civilian maintenance systems, quality assurance and supervisory skills required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years’ experience with the US Air Force or civilian organization in the field of aircraft ground support equipment maintenance required.
- Ability to review electrical and electronic systems using wiring diagrams and schematics required.
- Practical experience of flow charts used to maintain pneumatic and hydraulic systems required.
- Will be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs. and performing extensive work handling/lifting equipment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Training to a 7 level as aircraft ground support equipment technician through an apprentice or military service program preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have training as a USAF AGE, “RED X Certified” inspector.
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.