Website Education Above All
Education Above All Job Vacancy at Content Development in Qatar. Content Development Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Education Above All Job Vacancy at Content Development in Qatar
Content Development Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Content Development has publish a notification on www.educationaboveall.org career page for the recruitment of Education Above All Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Education Above All can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Education Above All
|QAR 5,484.00 Per Month.
Content Development Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Participate in the planning, development, writing, filming and editing of videos for social media, and traditional media, in support of the EAA@10 campaign celebrating the foundation’s 10-year anniversary
- Content developed must be engaging content that tells a story and supports EAA key advocacies
- Review content – provide suggestions and feedback on how best to engage the target audiences
- Contribute to discussions on communication strategy, branding and content development
- Contribute to research and development of new content types that open new channels to access new audiences
- Assist with the categorization of digital assets – including uploading content, adding keywords and descriptions
- Review website, and provides suggestions for improvements on content
- Upload, and edit content on the website via CMS
- Attend meetings with various EAA programmes and projects
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Film & Video Production or equivalent
- Proven track record of 2-3 years of Video Production experience
- A creative, innovative video portfolio demonstrating creativity, and skill
- English fluency
- Fluency in Arabic or a second language is desirable
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of trends, tools, and developments in the digital ecosphere and social media platforms
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Premiere Pro, After Effect, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, and others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Docs, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent analytical, research, writing and communication skills and experience
- Must be a self-starter, committed, responsible, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive, resourceful, and humble with a willingness and desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team.
- Availability to join on short notice and must be on family sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit educationaboveall.org.