Website Education Above All
Education Above All Job Vacancy at Media Communications in Qatar. Media Communications Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Education Above All Job Vacancy at Media Communications in Qatar
Media Communications Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Media Communications has publish a notification on www.educationaboveall.org career page for the recruitment of Education Above All Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Education Above All can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Media Communications|
|Name of Post||Education Above All|
|Salary||QAR 2,000.00 Per Month.|
Media Communications Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Support with relationship building with international, regional and local media across platforms, including broadcast, digital news agencies, print, and other influential regional and national external news channels.
- Support with identifying key moments and opportunities for EAA placement, visibility, and pitching
- Pro-actively pitch to the media, with a focus on international media, trade media, and relevant regional media
- Draft quality media content including but not limited to press releases, statements, speeches, talking points, key messages
- Provide guidance and support to EAA spokespersons and public communicators
- Support with the planning and rollout of spokespersons, and intern development programmes
- Produce a daily news digest for the foundation, with a focus on relevant news stories, education and development stories, and media mentions of EAA
- Help devise and implement a quarter-by quarter-public communication and advocacy work plan in line with key dates, events, and news trends that are relevant to EAA’s work
- Work across pillars within the communications section to support the implementation of EAA’s communications strategy and annual plan.
- Coordinate and ensure good internal communication throughout the production process by working closely with focal points in programmes, partnerships and external relations, in order to ensure that the communication section has a proper workflow, as per its workplan, tasks are followed up and performed, and post-production debriefs are conducted in a timely and productive manner
Essential skills and attributes:
- Extensive network among journalists and media establishments in the relevant sectors
- In-depth understanding of the media landscape, the news cycle, and the pitching process
- Strong writing, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- At least 7 years of experience in journalism, public relations, external communication, or other relevant fields
- Availability to join on short notice and must be on a family sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit educationaboveall.org.