Website Egis Qatar
Logistics Manager M/F
Egis Careers Job Vacancy at Logistics Manager M/F in Qatar . Logistics Manager M/F Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Egis Careers Job Vacancy at Logistics Manager M/F in Qatar
Logistics Manager M/F Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Logistics Manager M/F has publish a notification on www.Egis.com career page for the recruitment of Egis Careers Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Egis Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Logistics Manager M/F
Logistics Manager M/F Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Assist the Senior Project Manager in delivery of Project Management requirements for Ashghal managed Project(s)
• Organize, monitor, store and distribute goods on behalf of Ashghal liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
• Draft, review or recommend any logistics related documents as required
• Identify, develop and promote Program and Project logistics policies and procedures
Skills and Competencies :
• Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programm preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience
• A track record of delivery within a construction management or logistics function (over the past 3 years) that has led to performance improvement e.g. cost reduction, process/service enhancements, innovation, winning work etc.
• Personal commitment to promoting a sustainable approach to logistic procurement and supply chain development
• Excellent communication skills that build empathy and support, engage with individuals at all levels, influence, promote
• Intellectual capacity to deal with complex logistics issues, and to implement logistics and supply chain vision, strategy and priorities. A driver of performance improvement
• IT skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel)
• An inspirational manager that can get the best out of individuals and teams.
Can build consensus, work in a matrix structure, deliver performance and outcomes, and drive the professional and personal development of team
• Manage suppliers: scaffolding, temporary electrics, plumbing, welfare and office accommodation
• Able to organize resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved
• Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects
• In-depth knowledge of logistics procedures
• A “rounded profile”, comfortable with planning, analysis and managing process (the successful candidate will also be able to mobilize people and teams and by their leadership skills lead teams and secure successful deliverables)
• Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures, both internally and with various project stakeholders
Key Responsibilities :
• Ensure and review logistics compliance related to Projects
• Competently deliver any logistical issues or requirements on various projects
• Liaise with various stakeholders, internally and externally
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation issues etc.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site efficiently (e.g. hoarding, gates, site accommodation, cranes, hoists, security, temporary services, material delivery and waste management strategy, catering)
• Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on separation of vehicles, machinery and people. Lay down areas and offloading points
• Pre-plan the usage of key assets such as hoists to ensure planned assets meet the needs of the program
• Organise resources to work additional hours as required to meet project
deadlines (e.g. extended site hours if required by client)
• Responsible for ensuring logistics activities are not a constraining factor on the program, where deemed unavoidable ensuring the issues are communicated in order that de-confliction can occur
• Liaise and negotiate with consultants, contractors, suppliers and manufacturers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Create a secure site
• Responsible for all traffic management internally and externally, weighbridges and road network cleanliness
• Manage installation of site accommodation and manage these facilities
• Create operational procedures and method statements
• Organise site inductions, ensure induction records are securely stored
• Create a schedule of logistics meetings and ensure logistics is represented at site meetings
Qualifications & Criteria
• University degree from a recognised university in an appropriate field such as
Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
• Driver’s license
• Evidence of suitable professional qualification CEng, PMP, MRICS or equivalent is preferable
• Master’s degree in a relevant field
• SMSTS / SSSTS
• Recognised safety programme, qualified and up to date
• First Aid
• Lifting Supervisor Certification
• Arabic language skills
• Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf region
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Egis Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Egis Job Search Criteria: For Egis job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.egis-group.com official page of Egis company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Egis company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit careers.egis-group.com.