Website Egis Qatar
Senior Master Planner M/F
Egis Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Master Planner M/F in Doha, Qatar Senior Master Planner M/F Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar Apply today before last date.
Egis Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Master Planner M/F in Doha, Qatar
Senior Master Planner M/F Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Senior Master Planner M/F has publish a notification on www.careers.egis-group.com. career page for the recruitment of Egis Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Egis Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
Comapny Name Senior Master Planner M/F
Name of Post Egis Qatar
Salary QAR 1000.00 Per month
Job Location Doha, Qatar
Job Reference Number 7248
Senior Master Planner M/F Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Egis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development.
To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries.
Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
Senior Master Planner M/F
A Senior Master Planner is responsible for Leading the development of creative design concepts on a wide range of master planning and urban design projects.
- Leading the development of creative design concepts on a wide range of master planning and urban design projects including: Large-scale master planned development, Mixed-use and infill development, Resort and hospitality destination master plan, Community and neighborhood-scale master planning and design.
- Vision master planning
- Demonstrating design competency and creativity in producing design sketches, site planning, analysis diagrams, site sections, footprint layouts, 3D models, and presentations for urban design and master planning projects.
- Performing land use ideation and program development
- Interface with clients, sub-consultants, and other professionals during all stages of complex and multi-disciplinary project development, to ensure coordinated, cohesive, and informed responses or engagement
- Producing planning report, technical memorandum, design narratives, project approach and design guidelines.
- Expertise in writing and compiling a variety of document types, including planning report, technical memorandum, design narratives, project approach and design guidelines.
- RIBA/RTPI or equivalent.
- Urban Planning/Architecture
Middle-East/North Africa, Saudi Arabia
Minimum level of education required
4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
Minimum level of experience required
Over 10 years
To apply for this job please visit careers.egis-group.com.