Website Emerson Qatar
Senior Service Specialist
Emerson Careers Job Vacancy at Senior Service Specialist in Qatar
Senior Service Specialist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Service Specialist has publish a notification on www.Emerson.com career page for the recruitment of Emerson Careers Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Emerson Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Emerson Careers|
|Name of Post||Senior Service Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 34,600.00 per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Service Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This new role, based in Doha will oversee the Service function for the Middle East and Africa by Working as a Specier in Middle East and Africa. The right candidate will be responsible for providing aftermarket services and technical support for Emerson Roxar products. Provide exceptional services to Customers that enhance Customer loyalty and Customer satisfaction with Emerson.
The specialist will work closely with training manager and his manager to develop engineers, support sales and project. Provide timely support to internal and external customers.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Deliver excellent services to customers and ensure good commercial results.
- Take ownership in and adhere to QA&HSE-related procedures to this function.
- The Service specialist function is varied and complex, the performance demands a high degree of independence. He/she must be prepared to travel and conduct service assignments both domestic and abroad.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s current procedures and guidelines, among them mobilizing/demobilizing, updates of databases, use of time registration tools etc.
- Have a strong oral and written command of the English language.
- Focus on selected targets in collaboration with superior, and have an ability to fully complete assigned tasks.
- Coordinate and conduct MPFM service activities at a relevant well site whether at onshore or offshore locations in a safe manner.
- Continual liaison with all relevant internal departments on a regular basis during job planning phases
- Ensure all service support equipment and tools are periodically callibrated and maintained as per organizational standards.
- Carry out Startup and Commissioning activities of Emerson products including Planning, execution and reporting to Customer.
- Provide advance technical support to customers for the maintenance of MPFM products.
- Ensuring that equipment works according to the specifications, making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures.
- Provide Preventive and Corrective maintenance for Roxar and flow products.
- Identifying and negating deficiencies within the operational procedures of measurement systems.
- Liaising with Divisional Engineering / Manufacturing centers in Europe / USA / Asia
- Carry out site surveys, audits and assessment of MPFM and WCM installed base for upgrades.
- Ensuring safe working conditions, scheduling, and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Maintain, calibrate, and retrofit the Emerson range of MPFM and WCM products.
- Compile service Reports / Time Sheets and Obtaining customer sign off for work undertaken.
- Coordinate with Local Business Partner and client’s multiple jobs.
- Coordinate warranty, maintenance & repair activities for Return Material Authorization.
- Support to Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and AMC (Annual Maintenance Contracts).
- Conduct customer training for MPFM and WCM.
- Troubleshooting of other relevant products are preferable ( WCM, WGM , SAM and CM/SM)
- Update of CRM on daily basis by driving Quote to Order follow up process
- Support achieving the assigned target in terms of budget revenue and unit sales for that region.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in an Engineering discipline
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Service or Instrument Engineer in a process control environment with a particular emphasis on commissioning and start-up of MPFM and WCM products.
- An understanding of C&I theory, operation & maintenance of Metering system.
- Have a sound knowledge of Emerson Measurement Products (application, service & operation)
- Ability to conduct customer training on theory, operation, and maintenance of measurement products.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language and preferably Arabic.
- Radiation Safety Certification in applicable countries of operation is preferable.
- For certain Roxar products craft certificate as mechanic or electrician is preferable.
- Experienced in High Pressure wells, Deepwater wells, Heavy Oil wells, High Flow Rate wells for both oil and gas, oil well site sampling procedures, hydro testing procedures and water cut measurements
- Long and relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.