Website Endress+Hauser (Qatar) L.L.C. Qatar
Service Planning Engineer
Endress+Hauser (Qatar) L.L.C. Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Planning Engineer in Qatar
Service Planning Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Planning Engineer has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of Endress+Hauser (Qatar) L.L.C. Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Endress+Hauser (Qatar) L.L.C. Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Endress+Hauser (Qatar) L.L.C. Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Planning Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Planning Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Role + Responsibilities
- Behave and act in accordance to E+H Spirit and brand values: excellence, commitment, friendliness and sustainability.
- Travel to customer’s site in or outside the country to perform in troubleshooting, start-up and maintenance of E+H products.
- Determine possible system faults prior to departing for on-site service calls, to determine test equipment and spare parts that may be required.
- Provide accurate, professional documentation of service calls on site.
- Provide feedback to Sales and Marketing to report potential customer applications of E+H products.
- Conduct training for customers.
- Arranging and follow-up Demo’s & Trials at customer’s site.
- Understand and ownership of intrinsic aspects of after sales in terms of responsiveness, quality and time factors.
- File all Service documents (hard and soft copies) and be responsible for the filing system organization (maintain and update filing system and confidential records)
- Coordinate Field Services and service engineers.
- Coordinate field service travel that includes flights, transports, accommodation, meetings, visas and expense reports.
Qualification + Profile
- Bachelor of Engineering, plus 5 years experiance. Or at least 10 years of combined relevant experience, education and trainings.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and process automation.
- Strong technical competencies.
- Active mindset, high level of energy, passion, and confidence
- Used to working to time deadlines.
- Efficient/effective planning of visits and providing of reports for activities in CRM .
- Experience with SAP, SFDC is necessary.
- English language is required and Arabic is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
Benefits + Perks
- The security of working for an international family-owned company.
- A wide range of development opportunities.
- Comperhensive beniefit package.
- A broad range of options to balance family and working life.
To apply for this job please visit careers.endress.com.