Website EPAM Systems
Web Editor (Arabic Speaking)
EPAM Systems Career Job Vacancy at Web Editor (Arabic Speaking) in Qatar
Web Editor (Arabic Speaking) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Web Editor (Arabic Speaking) has publish a notification on www.epam.com career page for the recruitment of EPAM Systems Career Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of EPAM Systems Career can apply on before last date without getting late.
|EPAM Systems Career
|Name of Post
|Web Editor (Arabic Speaking)
|QAR 5,156.00 per month
Web Editor (Arabic Speaking) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This is an exciting opportunity for an English and Arabic speaking web editor to work full time in Doha, Qatar
EPAM are working with a major tourism body in Qatar on a large-scale digital transformation, across content, functionality and CX.
We’re looking for someone with demonstrable experience in managing and maintaining websites according to clients’ needs. You must be able keep tabs on everything to do with the smooth running of the client’s website and make sure it’s secure, functional, visually appealing, user-friendly, and consistently updated with fresh, relevant content. A degree in computer science, or a related field, would be a huge advantage.
Come and be a part of one of EPAM’s biggest growth regions, EPAM Middle East.
- Work closely with the client to determine their website needs and requirements
- Coordinate with designers, content providers, and management or business owners
- Understanding of site performance, working with a team to improve it
- Update website content and review SEO
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or any other noticeable CMS
- English and Arabic speaking skills
- SEO knowledge and marketing experience
- Works well in a team and has great communication skills: with clients, managers developers, designers, writers and testers
- Detail orientated
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Annual air travel tickets for expatriates
- End of service gratuity
To apply for this job please visit www.epam.com.