Website Etqan Global Academy Qatar
Etqan Global Academy Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Teacher in Qatar
Primary Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Primary Teacher has publish a notification on www.Etqan Global Academy.in career page for the recruitment of Etqan Global Academy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Etqan Global Academy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Etqan Global Academy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Primary Teacher|
|Salary||QAR 9,500.00 per year|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Primary Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Valid teacher’s certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
EGA’s Primary Teacher provides effective teaching and learning through inquiry-based lessons that incorporate clear learning objectives through differentiated instruction to students of mixed abilities.
- Teach all areas of the kindergarten/primary curriculum.
- Collaborate with the grade team to prepare annual/term/weekly plans in advance by the school’s learning outcomes.
- Share weekly plans with parents to keep them abreast with children’s education.
- Integrate technology as an instructional and teaching medium.
- Ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for students through positive framing, kind communication with students and adults, and predictable, consistent routines;
- Use classroom and behavioral management strategies that are positive, structured, consistent, respectful, and responsive to student needs, to build a safe, orderly, inclusive, and positive classroom community;
- Effectively deliver course materials through class presentations, discussions, practical and field studies, and online, in cooperation with other members of the teaching staff.
- Use a wide array of data and assessments to make instructional choices and create specific action plans to increase student achievement including dynamic student grouping for small group instruction;
- Utilize an effective approach to behavior management, time management, classroom organization, and appearance, planning, teaching, and monitoring learning;
- Demonstrate an understanding of inquiry and give students choices to show their understanding;
- Encourage students to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage all students in activities;
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognize and reward achievement of self-reliance;
- Regularly monitor the progress of students, prepare report cards, and discuss results with students, parents, and management.
- Maintain individual student profiles that include all their work.
- Respect all deadlines set out by the IB Coordinator and the IB, and keep proper documentation.
- Participate in school meetings, conferences, training, and personal professional development.
- Take part in school events and activities that can be run at weekends or evenings.
- Develop and deliver education plans to individuals and small groups of students during the school hours
- Assist with a shortage of staff as directed by the School Principal as needed.
- Advise students on their personal development and further study options.
- Contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Contribute to supervision duties to ensure the safety and appropriate deportment of students as assigned by the School Principal.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum and IB.
To apply for this job please visit www.teachaway.com.