Website Etqan Global Academy Qatar
Etqan Global Academy Qatar Job Vacancy at Primary Teacher in Qatar
Primary Teacher Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Primary Teacher has publish a notification on www.Etqan Global Academy.in career page for the recruitment of Etqan Global Academy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Etqan Global Academy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Etqan Global Academy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Primary Teacher|
|Salary||QAR 6239 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Primary Teacher Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Valid teacher’s certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
EGA’s Primary Teacher provides effective teaching and learning through inquiry-based lessons that incorporate clear learning objectives through differentiated instruction to students of mixed abilities.
- Teach all areas of the kindergarten/primary curriculum.
- Collaborate with the grade team to prepare annual/term/weekly plans in advance by the school’s learning outcomes.
- Share weekly plans with parents to keep them abreast with children’s education.
- Integrate technology as an instructional and teaching medium.
- Ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for students through positive framing, kind communication with students and adults, and predictable, consistent routines;
- Use classroom and behavioral management strategies that are positive, structured, consistent, respectful, and responsive to student needs, to build a safe, orderly, inclusive, and positive classroom community;
- Effectively deliver course materials through class presentations, discussions, practical and field studies, and online, in cooperation with other members of the teaching staff.
- Use a wide array of data and assessments to make instructional choices and create specific action plans to increase student achievement including dynamic student grouping for small group instruction;
- Utilize an effective approach to behavior management, time management, classroom organization, and appearance, planning, teaching, and monitoring learning;
- Demonstrate an understanding of inquiry and give students choices to show their understanding;
- Encourage students to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage all students in activities;
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognize and reward achievement of self-reliance;
- Regularly monitor the progress of students, prepare report cards, and discuss results with students, parents, and management.
- Maintain individual student profiles that include all their work.
- Respect all deadlines set out by the IB Coordinator and the IB, and keep proper documentation.
- Participate in school meetings, conferences, training, and personal professional development.
- Take part in school events and activities that can be run at weekends or evenings.
- Develop and deliver education plans to individuals and small groups of students during the school hours
- Assist with a shortage of staff as directed by the School Principal as needed.
- Advise students on their personal development and further study options.
- Contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Contribute to supervision duties to ensure the safety and appropriate deportment of students as assigned by the School Principal.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum and IB.
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Etqan Global Academy Vacancies 2023?
- Identify Etqan Global Academy Job Search Criteria: For Etqan Global Academy job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.teachaway.com official page of Etqan Global Academy company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Etqan Global Academy company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in Qatar, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.teachaway.com.