Website Expertise Recruitment Qatar
Mall General Manager
Expertise Recruitment Qatar Job Vacancy at Mall General Manager in Qatar. Mall General Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Expertise Recruitment Qatar Job Vacancy at Mall General Manager in Qatar
Mall General Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Mall General Manager has publish a notification on www.expertiserecruitment.com career page for the recruitment of Expertise Recruitment Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Expertise Recruitment Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Expertise Recruitment Qatar|
|Name of Post||Mall General Manager|
|Salary||QAR 33,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Mall General Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing, tenant relations, business planning, fiscal management, facilities & operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection, and safety functions.
- Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operation.
- Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall.
- Negotiation of leases both new and renewals across all categories including Anchors, line units, F&B and leisure
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business
- Prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget
- To ensure smooth and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers, and contractors
- Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences
- Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution
- Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar
- Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations
- Follow legal procedures with respect to mall operations and tenant interactions
- Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity – ensure adherence to corporate brand guidelines
- Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Graduate degree / MBA in either business, retail management and/or retail real-estate
- Extensive knowledge of retail real estate industry
- Minimum 5 years of mall management experience (mall manager level or above), preferably in the GCC region including mall development, mall launching and mall renovation
- Mixed use development experience
- Experience with luxury segment of the market
- Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
- Experience in mall development, tenant delivery opening and new site managementStrong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial/Shopping Mall Facilities
- Good understanding of mall management, operations
- Strong mall specific financial acumen, budgeting
- Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
- Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
- Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement, social media and promotion
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
- Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements, ie cleaning, security, facilities management etc.,
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership and decision-making qualities are essential
- Possess good Arabic and English skills (both written and spoken)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A good team player with strong analytical skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
To apply for this job please visit jobs.expertiserecruitment.com.