Website Expro Qatar
Expro Qatar Job Vacancy at Supervisor 1 in Doha, Qatar. Supervisor 1 Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Expro Qatar Job Vacancy at Supervisor 1 in Doha, Qatar
Supervisor 1 Jobs 2022 in Doha, Qatar:- Supervisor 1 has publish a notification on www. career5.successfactors.eu..com career page for the recruitment of Expro Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Expro Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Supervisor 1|
|Name of Post||Expro Qatar|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||64862|
Supervisor 1 Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a [[extTitle]] to join the [[division_obj]] team based in [[filter2]].
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To supervise team to complete the running of equipment on and offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Supervise operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
2. Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
4. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
5. Ensure that site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
6. Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
7. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
8. Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
9. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
10. Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
1. Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
2. Formal technical qualification
3. 10+ years related technical experience preferable
4. Team leader / supervisory experience
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Find us at the following
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.