Finance/Accounting Analyst 2
Expro Qatar Job Vacancy at Finance/Accounting Analyst 2 in Qatar
Finance/Accounting Analyst 2 Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Finance/Accounting Analyst 2 has publish a notification on www.Expro.com career page for the recruitment of Expro Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Expro Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Expro Qatar|
|Name of Post||Finance/Accounting Analyst 2|
|Salary||QAR 15,000.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Finance/Accounting Analyst 2 Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide timely and accurate financial information and reports as applicable. Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and Sarbanes-Oxley Act across the Area.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closures, ensure preparation of management reports and financial statements for the legal entities are undertaken in a timely manner to meet reporting deadlines.
2. Undertake project costs analysis and highlight the deficiencies.
3. Ensuring strong balance sheet control through monthly analysis, review, and control of key balance sheet areas.
4. Ensure support to the finance manager for preparing month-end reports.
5. Liasoning the internal and external audit process by resolving queries and providing requested information.
6. Assisting in preparation of forecast and budget submissions.
7. Assistance in tracking and improving the ICV scores for UAE and Qatar.
8. Undertake ad-hoc financial and commercial projects as required by management.
9. Drive improvement to the existing financial and operational reporting systems, processes and controls.
10. Work around cost control initiatives within the Area.
11. Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of finance processes and reporting is accurate, in compliance with company policies and procedures and in line with legislative requirements.
12. Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
13. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
14. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
15. Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in a recognised accounting qualification with depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- 3+ years practical experience within a Finance environment.
- Proficient in using SAP
- Hands on experience in reporting tools such as TM1/Hyperion
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.