Website FGS, LLC Qatar
Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10
FGS, LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10 in Qatar
Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10 Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10 has publish a notification on www.FGS, LLC.qa career page for the recruitment of FGS, LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of FGS, LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||FGS, LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Deployed FMV Screener/Analyst, Junior 4/10 Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Position is at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar*
Serve as a deployable FMV/PED screener/analyst, providing softcopy exploitation of panchromatic EO, SAR, IR, and MSI image sensor data from national, theater, and tactical imaging platforms, including Full Motion Video (FMV). Leverage knowledge of combat support and national agencies to effectively comprehend, interpret, coordinate, and deliver relevant imagery intelligence. Provide GEOINT targeting and products to mission partners in support of engaged US and Coalition forces. This position is full-time with an extended work week and will require the ability to travel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities –
- Coordinates activity across TCPED-F nodes.
- Exploit Motion Imagery in a high operational tempo intelligence fusion environment.
- Perform geo-location mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digital databases.
- Compiles, segregates, evaluates, researches, interprets, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence information to support operations.
- Utilize basic imagery analysis skills, plotting, map reading, object identification by order-of-battle, and facility identification and description by purpose and function.
- Produce imagery-derived intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers.
- Coordinate with IC and operational elements at all echelons to disseminate and integrate intelligence.
- Respond to support units with second and third-phase analysis that integrates FMV with other sources.
- Be able to conduct a positional changeover to include but not limited to product status, classification, and applicable mission rooms.
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids, and draft, edit, and proofread documents for publishing that are derived from analysis of FMV and Imagery.
- Provide real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team.
- 1-4 years of current experience with relevant imagery analysis
- 1-year of experience with imagery/geospatial exploitation tools such as – SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, MAAS or equivalents
- Experience with using FMV as a primary sensor data source and performance as an FMV analyst
- Experience in the exploitation of NTM, theater or tactical ISR sensors, and commercial imagery
- Completion of Service or Agency Imagery Analyst Training Course equivalent, including 1N1, 35G, or 024; GEOINT certifications
- Valid U.S. Drivers license
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Personnel who have had a year of hands-on IMINT/GEOINT analysis experience within JSOC automatically meet the minimum requirement
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Speaking, Listening, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers to Handle/Feel
To apply for this job please visit fgsllc.catsone.com.