Website Fircroft Qatar
Senior Project Engineer
Fircroft Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Project Engineer in Qatar
Senior Project Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Project Engineer has publish a notification on www.fircroft.com career page for the recruitment of Fircroft Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Fircroft Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
|Senior Project Engineer
|QAR 20,500.00 per month
Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Quality Specialist – Welding Engineer
The Onshore Quality Specialist – Welding Engineer is responsible to oversee the implementation of the Site Welding Program and verify that Non Destructive Examination (NDE) procedures are established in accordance with project requirements. Perform as Company site welding engineer for the review Contractor deliverables including Welding Procedure Specifications (WPSs) and Procedure Quality Records (PQRs).
- Reports to the Quality Manager with day-to-day interaction with Head of Quality on respective areas, Quality Inspectors, Field engineers.
- Position is a full-time based at the NFS Onshore facility in Ras Laffan Qatar.
- Reporting input to Quality manager on quality performance metrics, audits, deficiencies and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) related to Welding activities.
- Degree in Metallurgical/Welding Engineering (or Mechanical Engineering with Welding Engineering).
- 15 years’ experience associated with Welding Quality Control & coordination of Welding activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Qualifications in Welding & Materials fields are desirable.
- NDT Level-II (RT, UT, PT, MT, AUT), and Welding professional qualification (CSWIP, EWE, IWE or AWS) (where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided).
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG production facilities,
- Assertive Quality management leadership skills. Must be capable of communicating Welding quality requirements, results and status throughout Company and contractor management and craft labor levels.
- Considerable relevant experience in the construction of onshore Oil & Gas installations. Demonstrated sound technical knowledge and extensive experience in welding processes. Expert knowledge in welding of high strength steels and corrosion resistant alloys (CRA) used in oil and gas industry.
- Fully conversant with international codes and standards used in oil and gas industry. Well experienced in NDE methods, especially, AUT & RT, specifically intermediate RT on clad materials. Validation of AUT & RT.
- Mechanical testing including corrosion and pitting tests. Strong preference given to candidates with prior Qatar Gas or IOC project experiences.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.