Website Five Rivers Services, LLC Qatar
Five Rivers Services, LLC Qatar Job Vacancy at Technical Superintendent in Qatar
Technical Superintendent Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Technical Superintendent has publish a notification on www.frqatar.com career page for the recruitment of Five Rivers Services, LLC Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Five Rivers Services, LLC Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Five Rivers Services, LLC Qatar|
|Name of Post||Technical Superintendent|
|Salary||QAR 39,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Technical Superintendent Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure that barge / vessels are maintained up to the standards set up by the company & in compliance with the relevant national & international rules & regulations and Assist in maintaining the entire unit’s statutory certification
• Establish & maintain a safe management practice in compliance with the ISM code. Accordingly, ensure that vessels are equipped with all the required safety elements and comply with local and statutory environmental obligations
• Check & approve the engine department’s material requisitions received from vessels & co-ordinate with the purchase section of MILAHA to ensure prompt delivery of requested materials
• Manage, control & organize the work of the sub-contractors on board company’s vessels
• Select suppliers, negotiate prices and arrange deliveries of parts & stores to ships and ensure that vessels and materials used in the vessels meet company and constitutional quality standards.
• Ensures statutory & classification surveys for all fleet vessels are carried out & that vessels class are maintained by taking all the necessary actions to lift any imposed condition on the class within the time frame given by surveyors
• Inspect vessels regularly, prepare inspection reports & submit these reports to the Technical manager with recommended corrective actions, implement approved corrective actions and close out deficiencies
• Schedule and prepare dry-docks and major repairs/refit specifications, negotiate prices with yards, prepare comparative statements, assist in yard’s selection, attend the dry docking/repairs of the vessels, verify job completion reports and review the final invoice
• Assist in the selection, familiarization & briefing of shore-based personnel & vessels’ staff including Masters, Chief Engineers, Chief Officers & Second Engineers
• Monitor the status and effectiveness of planned maintenance schedules to ensure maximum equipment efficiency.
• Liaise with the certifying authorities regarding equipment failures, repairs and/or renewals. Develop & follow up claims both warranty and insurance in conjunction with the relevant departments within the company
• Assist with the preparation of budgets including costs for all surveys, modifications and projects. Check & control the costs / expenses related to the technical management of the fleet to stay within budget
• Act as a coach to subordinates, identify their training and career development, recommend training courses and follow-up on their personnel records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves and absenteeism;
• Develop & maintain a good working relationship with counter parts in the other departments & subsidiaries within MILAHA, and provide assistance when required. Also, establish & maintain good working relations with clients/suppliers & sub-contractors
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required
• Ensure the health and safety of all employees and the protection of the environment for all sites/work premises under their control
Education & Professional Qualification
– Bachelor Degree or first class certificate in Marine EngineeringProfessional Experience
– 8 to 10 years shipboard experience as an engineer
– Candidate must have sailed as Chief Engineer
– 2 years Shore based experience of vessel management
MS Office, FMS
– Strong knowledge of ISM & QMS
– Strong knowledge of ship repair technics
– Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering, hull coatings and steel repairs
– Strong knowledge of related health, safety, security and environmental regulations
Organization: Ship Management – Offshore Management Office
To apply for this job please visit aa039.taleo.net.