Website FLYR Labs Qatar
Senior Account Director
FLYR Labs Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Account Director in Qatar
Senior Account Director Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Account Director has publish a notification on www.FLYR Labs.qa career page for the recruitment of FLYR Labs Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of FLYR Labs Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|FLYR Labs Qatar
|Name of Post
|Senior Account Director
|QAR 8,750.00 per month
Senior Account Director Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
What your journey will look like
- Provide dedicated account management and site leadership with key strategic airline customer(s). Directly engage with our airline customers’ business and IT executives to ensure a successful partnership.
- Develop comprehensive customer understanding through account mapping of current systems, risks and opportunities. Ensure FLYR has a full understanding of the customers’ organization, functions, and systems.
- Be the face of FLYR to our customers and the voice of the customer within FLYR.
- Identify decision-makers across multiple functions and levels. Drive towards timelines for allocation of customer resources to FLYR initiatives, including final product acceptance by the customer. Identify relevant customer subject matter experts and ensure access as needed for new product development and successful implementations.
- Map the customer’s software ecosystem by identifying business application owners and IT application owners. Ensure FLYR has visibility into customer’s cross-functional business and IT initiatives. Identify and track efforts across multiple customer departments and functions to upgrade or replace business applications. Engage and advise the FLYR product, delivery, and growth teams on prospective changes to the customer IT landscape. Assist in the evaluation of customer IT evolution for impact to FLYR’s current and future footprint.
- Ensure customer ecosystem change is captured into FLYR project planning. Ensure customer stakeholders have awareness of new product capabilities and that end-users have access to FLYR’s product education offerings.
- Support account renewal and new growth efforts with support from FLYR’s Growth team.
- Maintain open lines of communication with customers so FLYR can deliver our services reliably in the face of ongoing customer business and operational change. Own relationship management across multiple customer departments.
- Recognize customer change management challenges and operational pain points, and advocate for their needs to influence FLYR product direction. You will work closely with FLYR’s Product, Engineering, and Delivery functions and advocate for successful customer outcomes.
- Lead regular strategic business reviews with customers, orchestrating agenda and outcomes among the FLYR functional participants.
- The ideal candidate must gain a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services FLYR provides, and develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
What to pack for this trip
- Past career experience in software services or new technology implementation consulting role highly preferred.
- Strong executive presence; known for building relationships at multiple levels of organization, including with key influencers.
- Experience in problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Unyielding integrity and high ethical standards that embody the fundamental values of FLYR.
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing common ground and working through challenges to a positive conclusion.
- Domain knowledge in airline commercial operations is strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with project management artifacts. Can interact with project managers to ensure alignment between FLYR and customer on project milestones. Familiar with Gantt charts, issue trackers, and other project management artifacts.
- Past career experience in account management or related responsibilities.
- Past career experience working with or in airline commercial roles.
- Past career experience with Revenue Management, RMS.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.