Website Foodmark Qatar
Senior Supply Chain Executive
Foodmark Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Supply Chain Executive in Qatar . Senior Supply Chain Executive Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Foodmark Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Supply Chain Executive in Qatar
Senior Supply Chain Executive Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior Supply Chain Executive has publish a notification on www.Foodmark.com career page for the recruitment of Foodmark Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Foodmark Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Foodmark Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Supply Chain Executive|
|Salary||QAR 13,900.00 – 44,400.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior Supply Chain Executive Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Senior Supply Chain Executive – (210006V6)
Vendor Development & Contract Management
- Proactively explore new vendors and products enhancing the company’s standards
- Interview potential vendors, inspect facilities and evaluate products and services
- Float tenders / enquiries with detailed terms and conditions depending upon the value and nature of items as per SOP.
- Evaluate offers – prepares CSQ (comparative statement of quotes) in terms of specifications/cost and delivery time.
- Negotiate in the committee (including finance & Ops) and after approvals place PO’s/contracts.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and ensure that OTIF parameters are adhered.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors, and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance material flow plan that ensures optimum inventory.
- Warehouse physical inventory verification and verifying inter outlet transfers and co-ordination with 3 PL partner for smooth operations.
- Support the Repairs & Maintenance Manager on maintenance related tasks and supplier follow ups to track service levels.
Import & Export
- All shipments between Foodmark territories are organised efficiently and are cost effective.
- Ensure all Import and Export paperwork is complete correctly and costs updated correctly and on time.
- Work with brand partners to ensure they understand all import requirements/regulations for the specific territories, raising any
- issues encountered with freight forwarders.
- Negotiate with suppliers to minimize costs of materials/services
- Frequently review freight forwarding contracts and look for opportunities for cost optimization without compromising quality of service/products
- Manage department’s controllable expenses
- Regularly review high-cost items, continuously re-source products
- Maintain a monthly savings tracker.
- Monitor purchase requisitions in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions
- Ensure procurement files are documented
- Track purchasing activity and measurements
- Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier
- Prepare the month end accounts reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure locally Nominated supplier information is kept current
- Work with the department head to draft the annual budget for his/her assigned division.
- Act on Audit reports/GSP
- Adherence to local government regulations requirements
- Ensure systems are updated with depot transfers and deliveries are managed in the system. Raise purchase requests for 3PL
- Warehouse rental and transport charges.
- Give in Country support to all Supply Chain teams.
- Own the Supplier cost savings from the territories helping to identify opportunities and support territory Supply Chain to
- achieve the savings. These savings are tracked centrally for reporting. COGS
- Supplier issues are raised by the territory teams and support will be given centrally to resolve. Buying
- Support a nominated brand by attending brand meetings and acting as the Supply Chain representative for the brand,
- coordinating with Supply Chain colleagues to resolve issues when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required for the role
No. of Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Functional Skills: Negotiation skills, communication skills
To apply for this job please visit landmarkgroup.taleo.net.