Channel Systems Engineer
Fortinet Doha Job Vacancy at Channel Systems Engineer in Qatar . Channel Systems Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Fortinet Doha Job Vacancy at Channel Systems Engineer in Qatar
Channel Systems Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Channel Systems Engineer has publish a notification on www.Fortinet.com career page for the recruitment of Fortinet Doha Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Fortinet Doha can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Channel Systems Engineer
|Name of Post
|QAR 11,697.00 Per Month
|Job Reference Number
Channel Systems Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Channel Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Channel Systems Engineer to work closely with the Channel account team to position Fortinet’s Portfolio of Solutions, drive our Channel community, and define solutions and designs. The System Engineer’s main mission will be to support our Partners across the region to understand the value of Fortinet Fabric for themselves and their customers.
With us, you will
- Effectively disseminate product knowledge to the technical teams within Fortinet Partners.
- Work across all levels of Partner including technical, sales, and business units. As well as close alignment and shared plans with Channel Account Manager/s.
- Technical Account Management of specific focus partners.
- Responsible to build technical material to support sales activities (slideware, solution briefs, white papers, success stories, etc.) and designing workshops
- Have the ability to listen and understand the technical requirements of the partner, reading between the lines to build a solution, which outperforms the competitor’s offering.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for Channel partners in close collaboration with the account team.
- Continuously strive to improve knowledge around the Fortinet products and solutions, along with maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and Fortinet’s ability to provide long-lasting protection against the ever-evolving threats.
- Have a strong ability to position Fortinet solutions, whether this is remotely or in person. This requires strong communication skills and the ability to confidently present through whiteboarding, technical white papers, technical plans, or customer discussions.
- Manage your time effectively when working on multiple deals simultaneously, ensuring a positive customer experience is maintained.
Apply if you
- Have experience in cyber security and/or networking.
- Have experience navigating and building relationships with Channel Partners.
- Are currently or have previously worked in a pre-sales engineer role, managing end-to-end technical aspects of deals, through to technical closure.
- Can demonstrate your problem-solving skills and how this has affected key wins within your current organisation.
- Understand and can demonstrate your ability to build and maintain customer relationships, including your ability to effectively communicate technically to a range of both external and internal stakeholders.
What you can expect from us
- Excellent training and development opportunities, providing you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- An open working environment, sharing knowledge and information collaboratively and transparently, with respect to everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative, and winning team.
- A competitive salary and incentive compensation package and including stock awards.
To apply for this job please visit edel.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.