Website Four Seasons
Learning & Development Manager
Four Seasons Job Vacancy at Learning & Development Manager in Doha. Learning & Development Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
Four Seasons Job Vacancy at Learning & Development Manager in Doha
Learning & Development Manager Jobs 2022 in Doha:- Learning & Development Manager has publish a notification on www.fourseasons.comcareer page for the recruitment of Four Seasons Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Four Seasons can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Learning & Development Manager|
|Name of Post||Four Seasons|
|Salary||QAR 26,000.00 Per Month|
|Job Reference Number||10247101|
Learning & Development Manager Jobs in Doha 2022 Full Job Descripation
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments at The Pearl Qatar:-
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Learning & Development Manager coordinates and organises a range of development activities that contribute to the attainment of the Company’s clearly prescribed performance standards and Hotel Goals. The Learning & Development Manager must systematically analyse the Hotels training needs and deliver relevant learning, plan and co-ordinate the production of Departmental Training Plans, act as an internal consultant to Heads of Departments on department-related training issues, source and recommend appropriate external training organisations or resources, maintain current knowledge of statutory requirements and develop creative and innovative training programs.
- Implements Vision: Creates a compelling picture of how the learning function can improve the performance of the hotel and execute the strategy.
- Establishes Strategies: Develops long rage learning, development, and human performance strategies to implement the vision.
- Manages Staff: Responsible for an indirect reporting relationship with the Designated Trainers, ensuring their roles and responsibilities are supported, developed, and adhered to in standards achievement. Trains new Designated Trainers when required.
- Manages Peers: Ensures new managers to the company are given the knowledge and skills to successfully complete their 180 days probationary period. Trains managers to train their employees in the needed skills area.
- Supports Planning Committee: Trains and assists Planning Committee members to conduct management development programs, and blended learning programs to their direct reports.
- Drives Standards Achievement: Is a champion for Core and Culture Standards achievement through training, testing, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Operation Focused: Is involved in ensuring the necessary training and learning is conducted in departments on a consistent basis.
- Identifies Guest Expectations: Works with hotel management to identify performance gaps through the analysis of Glitch Reports, Guest Comment Cards and Richey International Spotter Reports.
- Facilitates Programs: Is able to facilitate learning programs for managers and employees when required.
- Collaborates with Managers: Consults with managers to determine solutions to needs and implement change initiatives
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dynamic and inspirational, with confident delivery skills
- Has excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and is able to evidence professionalism and adaptability
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
- Previous experience with a Luxury Hotel & Resort
• Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
• Paid annual home leave tickets
• Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
• Free transportation to work
• Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.