Website GEMS Education Qatar
Teacher of Secondary Music
GEMS Education Qatar Job Vacancy at Teacher of Secondary Music in Qatar
Teacher of Secondary Music Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Teacher of Secondary Music has publish a notification on www.gemseducation.com career page for the recruitment of GEMS Education Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of GEMS Education Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||GEMS Education Qatar|
|Name of Post||Teacher of Secondary Music|
|Salary||QAR 5,323.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Teacher of Secondary Music Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This is a truly exciting time to be part of GEMS Wellington School – Qatar (WSQ). Due to the continued success and ambitious nature of the school, we are delighted to be looking for a passionate, hardworking and talented teacher of music to support the school in its next stage of development.
This opportunity is ideally suited to someone with the skills and creativity to implement and establish an inclusive, yet high performing music programme across the secondary school. Working closely with our primary school music specialist, the successful candidate will have a high level of autonomy and a blank canvass to ensure Music develops a significant presence within our school community, both in the formal and wider curriculum. At WSQ, we fully believe in the importance of providing a broad, varied and engaging educational experience that enriches the lives of all our students. Music, along with the other performing and creative arts will play a significant role in this vision.
We are therefore seeking an inspirational teacher to join our current team of dedicated specialists providing a world-class education. Candidates should have a real passion for Music with a proven track record of outstanding practice both as a musician and teacher. They will have the ability to enthuse, engage and develop our future musicians.
Wellington School is one of the leading British curriculum schools in Qatar and part of the Premium GEMS Wellington brand. We firmly believe, as an inclusive school, that every child can achieve, reinforced by our commitment to the High-Performance Learning philosophy (HPL). As a community, we have very high expectations for all and strive for excellence in all we do.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a vocational and inspirational educator who supports an inclusive learning environment, with the ability to raise standards for all students
- Be knowledgeable of and confident in the use of proven, effective teaching and learning methodologies
- Be fully committed to our high-performance learning philosophy (HPL) and the notion that every student can achieve
- Have extremely high standards and expectations for all, and be able to work effectively under pressure with excellence as the primary goal
- Be someone who is constantly looking to improve themselves further with the ability to ‘think outside of the box’ and be open to new approaches
- Believe strongly in and fully support the wider extracurricular life of the school to develop fully rounded students
- Be an effective team player with the ability to maintain a sense of perspective and humour.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.